The Convenience Innovation Awards (CIA) has long been a platform for recognizing top product development in the convenience industry.
For 2023, we are accepting entries from member Vendor Partners of products launched between July 1, 2022 and May 31, 2023 in the categories of: 1. Beverages, 2. Savoury Snacks, 3. Sweet Snacks, 4. Confectionery, 5. Chocolate, and 6. General Merchandise.
** Please note we have shortened our eligibility period by one month from previous years.
Our judging panel (members of the CICC Board of Directors and senior executives from our retail and distributor members), will sample and vote on the submissions. Winners will be announced at the Awards Gala as part of the 2023 National Convenience Industry Summit in Montreal (September 26 to 28, 2023).
To enter your product(s), please complete the below online form. The registration deadline is May 31, 2023.
Please note that there is a limit of 2 product entries per category.
Participation in the Convenience Innovation Awards program is open to all CICC Vendor Partner members. If you have any questions, please contact Carmina Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our 2022 Winners:
- Beverages (Energy/Caffeinated): Coca-Cola’s Coca-Cola with Coffee, Vanilla
- Beverages (Regular): Lassonde’s Sparkling Ice Peach-Nectarine
- Chocolate: Mondelez Canada’s Cadbury Caramilk Salted Caramel Bar
- Confectionery: Dare Foods’ Realfruit Sours Citrus Burst
- General Merchandise: SRP Companies’ Tri-Tip Cable
- Snacks (Savoury): Twigz Craft Pretzels’ Fire Roasted Jalapeño
- Snacks (Sweet): KIND Snacks’ Dipped Clusters in Dark Chocolate Nuts & Berries