Submissions Open Now
The Convenience Innovation Awards (CIA) has long been a platform for recognizing top product development in the convenience industry. No matter the pandemic-related disruptions, we will continue to support and recognize innovation in our channel. As with 2020, nominations will be submitted online and judging will be conducted remotely. However, we are looking forward to celebrating our winners at our hopeful in-person one day event on Tuesday, November 23rd in Toronto.
Our judging panel will include members of the CICC Board of Directors and senior executives from our retail and distributor members. By participating in the CIA program, your products and company will benefit from increased profile and industry recognition.
Awards categories include: 1) beverages; 2) snacks; 3) confectionery and chocolate; 4) and general merchandise.
All new products launched in Canada between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 are eligible to compete in the 2021 program. To enter your product(s), please complete the form below. The submission deadline is Friday, October 1, 2021.Our 2020 Convenience Innovation Awards winners were announced during last year’s Virtual Mini Summit and Trade Exchange.Congratulations to our 2020 winners:
- Beverages: Danone, Silk Single Serve Almond Beverages, Chocolate
- Chocolate and Confectionery: Mondelez Canada, Cadbury Dairy Milk Fireworks
- General Merchadise: SRP Companies, BHIP Duets Wireless Earbuds
- Snacks (Savoury): Grupo Bimbo, Takis Fuego
- Snacks (Sweet): Lassonde / SunRype, Good Bites Coconut ClassicIf you didn’t join us for our Virtual Mini Summit, view the winners announcement video below: