The Convenience Innovation Awards (CIA) has long been a platform for recognizing top product development in the convenience industry.
For 2022, we are accepting entries from member Vendor Partners in the categories of: 1. Beverages, 2. Savoury Snacks, 3. Sweet Snacks, 4. Confectionery and chocolate, and 5. General Merchandise.
Our judging panel (members of the CICC Board of Directors and senior executives from our retail and distributor members), will sample and vote on the submissions. Winners will be announced at the Awards Gala as part of the 2022 National Convenience Industry Summit in Toronto (September 27 to 29, 2022).
To enter your product(s), please visit our website and complete the online form. The registration deadline is June 30, 2022.
Please note that there is a limit of 2 product entries per category.
Participation in the Convenience Innovation Awards program is open to all CICC Vendor Partner members. If you haven’t yet finalized your membership, please contact Carmina Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our 2021 Winners:
- Snacks (Savoury): PepsiCo Foods’ Miss Vickie’s Spicy Dill Pickle Flavour Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- Snacks (Sweet): KIND Snacks’ KIND Almond Milk Chocolate Bar
- Chocolate & Confectionery: Hershey’s Reese’s Big Cup with Potato Chips
- Beverages: PepsiCo Beverages’ Gatorade Zero Cool Blue
- General Merchandise: BIC’s EZ Reach Lighters
If you didn’t join us for our In-Person Event, view the winners announcement video below: